You are cordially invited to participate in the 3rd International Conference on New Trends in Information & Communications Technology, scheduled to take place in Baghdad, Iraq, 2-4 October 2018. The conference will be hosted by University of Information Technology and Communications (UOITC).
NTICT 2018 is a specialized conference that aims to present the latest researches related to new trends in Information & Communications Technology Applications to identify prospects and solutions for development of this important sectors as well as to contribute for building an informatics society in the world. The conference is organized by the UOITC and will be held regularly to make it an ideal platform for participants to share views and experience in Information & Communications Technology.
Topics of interest
The primary focus of the conference is on the latest research and results of an original study performed by the authors, implementation and applications of Information technology and communications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Adhoc and sensor networks
- High speed networks
- Internet and Web applications
- Mobile networks
- Network Architectures
- Network Operations & management
- Network Protocols and Wireless Networks
- Network Security
- Next Generation Internet
- Peer to peer and overlay networks
- QoS and Resource Management
- Routing, switching and addressing techniques
- Self-Organizing Networks
- Wireless Multimedia systems
- Social Network Applications
- Adaptive Control
- Ambient Intelligence
- Bayesian Networks
- Autonomous Agents
- Cognitive Modeling
- Computer Animation
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Decision Support Systems
- Game Theory
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Expert Systems
- Heuristic Search
- Intelligent Systems
- Knowledge Processing
- Machine Learning
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Planning and Scheduling
- Speech Recognition
- Web Semantics and Ontologies
Deadline for submission: 15 April 2018
Notification of acceptance: 15 June 2018
Camera Ready Submission: 15 July 2018
Guide for authors
It is planned to publish the proceedings of NTICT 2018 with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (CCIS). (Final approval pending).
All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Papers submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed by at least three members of the international program committee and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. One Best Presentation Award from each session will also be distributed at the time of the conference. All papers should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing. Submitted papers must be formatted in standard camera-ready format and must be submitted ONLINE via the conference website as (.doc, .pdf). Submitted Regular papers on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer Proceedings (CCIS) format and should be between 12 and 15 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Submitted papers must be written in English, and should be checked by a native speaker for spelling and grammar if possible. Particularly we ask the authors to manage their papers based on the Springer conference paper templates, which can be find in the author’s instruction page in https://goo.gl/r83B1W.The deadline to submit the papers is on 15 April 2018.
To submit your abstract, please click on the following link:
- Paper titles and author names cannot be changed or added to the papers once papers are submitted to NTICT 2018 for review. The Program Committee reserves the right to not review papers that either exceed the length specification or have been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Submissions that overlap substantially with any other papers printed, submitted, or accepted for publication or presentation elsewhere are not allowed.
- Manuscript’s similarity to other published academic and general web content should not exceed 20%.
- If English is your second language and editing services are required for your manuscript, you may find the following website useful at a cost: American Journal Experts at http://www.journalexperts.com/.
For more details about the guidelines and copyright notice, please click on the following link:
General Chair: Prof. Dr. Abbas Muhsin Albakry, President of UOITC
For any enquiries regarding the programme, please contact: [email protected] For more details about the conference, please click on the following link: http://www.uoitc.edu.iq/conf/index.html