It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (final approval pending). CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Papers submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed by at least three members of the international program committee and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. One Best Presentation Award from each session will also be distributed at the time of the conference. All papers should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing. Submitted papers must be formatted in standard camera-ready format and must be submitted ONLINE via the conference website as (.doc, .pdf). Submitted Regular papers on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer Proceedings (CCIS) format and should be between 12 and 15 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Short papers (6+ pages), where a page constitutes 300-400 words, and poster papers will occupy only a small fraction of proceedings, being limited to best selected short papers. Submitted papers must be written in English, and should be checked by a native speaker for spelling and grammar if possible. Particularly we ask the authors to manage their papers based on the Springer conference paper templates, which can be find in the author’s instruction page in https://goo.gl/r83B1W .
The deadline to submit the papers is on 15 April 2018.
To submit your paper, please click on the following link:
Before Submission please make sure:-
- *All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Please note that we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
- *Submitted papers must be formatted in standard camera-ready format using Springer Proceedings (CCIS) templates and must be submitted online via this website.
- *The paper should be between 12 and 15 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- *Paper titles and author names cannot be changed or added to the papers once papers are submitted to NTICT 2018 for review. The Program Committee reserves the right to not review papers that either exceed the length specification or have been submitted or published elsewhere.
- *Submissions that overlap substantially with any other papers printed, submitted, or accepted for publication or presentation elsewhere are not allowed.
- *Manuscript’s similarity to other published academic and general web content should not exceed 20%.
- *If English is your second language and editing services are required for your manuscript, you may find the following website useful at a cost: American Journal Experts at http://www.journalexperts.com/
- *For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mail: [email protected].
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.